Meal Planning, Or Are You On The Grab And Go Method?
If you’re overwhelmed with all you need to do with running your business: clients calls, meetings, marketing, throw in hubbie or kids schedule does this leave you pulling into the drive thru for your next meal?
If you’d like to lose weight, and get healthier…
Meal prepping is the way, start here, simple 5 steps.
- Plan 7-10 days at a time, this way you are accountable and your family can see what’s on the menu and they can plan accordingly.
- Decide what day will you plan and what day will you cook?
- Plan to cook 3 times a week, fill in with leftovers and frozens. (What days do you eat as a family, what nights are you out?
- Pantry Tally: Keep a list on yours and snap a pic before you go to the grocery.
- Plan what you need to cook, not what you want to cook i.e. if you’ve spinach in your fridge plan a recipe around it.
- Look for meal inspiration: Checking the weather can inspire you if it’s going to be cold, cook soup, or hot, stay with cold foods…
- Plan to use what you’ve already made, if you’ve leftovers add to them.
- Make doubles and freeze so you’ve food for later.
- Get disposable pans and put them in the freezer.
Don’t give up, it takes time!
To get more support schedule a No Fee Health & Weightloss Assesment!
Personalized Remedy to Going Green
Get Yours Now!
Navigating changes in your eating can be really hard
Why a Personal Remedy Is Your Key To Getting The Lasting Changes You Want...
I know change isn't easy. I spent years " yo-yo dieting, binge eating, and trying to make lasting eating and lifestyle changes," but no matter how hard I tried, I always ended up in the same place, (even when I knew what to do) I couldn't be consistent.
Finally, I got honest with myself and accepted on my own I wasn't getting results, and knew I needed help. In reaching out for help (which at first felt like defeat, because I thought I should be able to do it on my own) I found what I'd really been craving, and I was able to make the switch to a healthy eating, living, lifestyle,From all I learned with myself and my clients, I know habits aren't easy to change even when you know what to do.
And now that you've great information, how'll you integrate it into your life?
Wouldn't it be nice to have a personal guide for your unique situation?
Now You Can, when you take advantage of Your Personal Remedy.
Your Personal Remedy To Going Green will help you:
- Gain clarity on the changes you need to make now, for lasting success.
- Discover what may stop you, slow you down or be in the way of your being able to make the changes you want.
- Be inspired to make it happen and create a lifetime of change!
After you enter your information, you'll be directed to Schedule Your 1:1 Personalized Remedy!
Take advantage of this limited NO FEE OFFER ($347 value) NOW.
With love, to your healthiest self!