And I’ve been there because this was a big challenge for me when I first started making changes.
5 Tips For Eating At A Friend’s (when you’ve limited control)
- If someone asks what you like to eat, be honest, (sometimes we don’t say because we want to go with the flow, but letting someone know what you really need is more helpful. (Frequently I hear people say I don’t want to be difficult), many times our friends and family want to support us.
- Bring a dish you really like, you’ll know you’ve at least one thing you can eat.
- Eat the part of the dish that works. If it’s covered in some sauce that’s loaded with cheese and is super rich, underneath there may be something that does work. A sauce minus a pasta, eat the garnished vegetables…
- Drink a lot of water, it will have you feeling more satiated and less hungry.
- Focus on the people and the conversation, it’s the main reason you are there:).
- Remind yourself it’s one meal, you’ll be okay, it doesn’t mean you’ve blown it, if you end up eating something you normally wouldn’t it doesn’t undo all your good works.
- Acknowledge yourself for having the awareness that it can feel stressful to eat in someone else’s home, you’re not in control and that’s okay. (Awareness is a big part of change, and if this brings up fear, acknowledging it will allow you to deal with your feelings as opposed to eating over them).
Personalized Remedy to Going Green
Get Yours Now!
Navigating changes in your eating can be really hard
Here's A Personal Remedy For Lasting Changes You Crave...
I'm excited to speak together in your one to one coaching session, here's what will happen...
You'll get help to:
- Gain clarity on the changes you need to make now, for lasting success.
- Discover what may stop you, slow you down or be in the way of your being able to make the changes you want.
- Be inspired to make it happen and create a lifetime of change!
Enter your information, you'll be directed to Schedule Your 1:1 Personalized Remedy!
Take advantage of this limited NO FEE OFFER ($347 value) NOW.
With love, to your healthiest self!