If you’re not walking around feeling happy, “relaxed” “free and easy” it could be because your liver and gallbladder are out of balance, according to Chinese Medicine (TCM). Spring is considered a time of renewal, when Liver & Gallbladder are affected. Liver controls your detoxing process, removes toxins from the body, gallbladder works together with the liver and is adversely affected by any repressed anger, stress, poor eating, toxic living, or chemicals/pollution. Like what you’re reading let’s stay connected.
According to Five Element theory, anger and other related emotions such as resentment, unfulfilled desires, frustration, etc. are attributed to the Liver. The Liver, is responsible for the free and smooth flow of energy, connecting you to your emotional state. Conversely, anger, repressed emotions, etc. affect the Liver itself, and make you feel uneasy, unsettled in your body.
If Liver isn’t flowing well, you’re emotional state will show it, causing anger and irritability. If this persists for a long time, you’ll begin to feel a low level of anger, depression, and resentment. Without a flow, you feel tightness in your chest, frequent sighing, pain and swelling of your breasts, tension in your stomach, and a lump in your throat. If that’s not bad enough, you start to have symptoms of irritability, headaches, and you’re prone to losing your temper.
Eating and living in ways which bring harmony to these organs will make your transition into spring a joyful process as opposed to constant allergy upsets, eye problems, ringing in the ears, migraines, lack of passion, constipation, flaky rashes, itchy skin, and constant anger.
Ease your flow into spring With These Seven
- Begin your day with warm lemon water for clearing.
- Add Spring Greens; arugula, dandelions, spinach, romaine lettuce, parsley to your daily meals.
- Green Smoothies; simple way to increase your greens.
- Dry Brush; Clear Your Skin eliminate toxins.
- Sulfur-rich foods Like garlic, onions, and any of the cruciferous veggies (think kale, broccoli, and cauliflower). To provide key nutrients for your digestion.
- Do Yoga, particularly poses which cause you to rise up and open your spine.
- Essential oils; lemon, orange, helichrysum, rosemary, juniper, juvaflex.
- Like what you’re reading let’s stay connected.
3 Days To Clean Eating
Get Yours Now!
Have you lost your way?
Here's A Jump start For Lasting Changes You Crave...
Get My 3 Days To Clean Eating, and begin the path back to your healthiest You!
With love, to you!