What you eat, how you work, your thinking every choice you make or don’t make, affects your body’s ability to work for or against you, happiness, depression.
- Lots of foods on the go, from store bought containers, or it’s frozen, with a long list of ingredients you can’t pronounce?
- A history of struggling with Chronic depression, kind of what’s the use, nothing ever changes for you?
- Overworking ~ sitting too much.
- Exercise, something you dream about or remember doing a long time ago.
- You’re exposed to toxic chemical-based pollutants, like living in, say Chicago?
- You find yourself kinda negative, you can always point out what’s wrong with anyone or any situation, basically a bad attitude.
Yes? Those bad food choices, are more than not serving you, they’re compromising your health. Each negatively influences your lymphatic system’s ability to take toxins out of your body and if the lymph system can’t do it’s job your other organs will do it’s work for it, because it’s over loaded! When your lymph system isn’t working you will feel…
- Back pain
- Breast congestion
- Chronic bowel problems: like, constipation, IBS, abdominal pain
- Yeast Infections
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Skin disorders
- Cellulite fat accumulations
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Hormonal and emotional imbalances
- Recurrent headaches
- Being Overweight
Symptoms of congestion can include any one, or any combination of these above.
But All of these conditions have shown consistent improvement with lymph clearing processes, changed eating and lifestyle practices.
Because of your lymph system filters out toxins, the lymph nodes also produce substances which fight off invading viruses and bacteria and destroy abnormal cells that developed within the body, such as cancer cells. It’s also the body’s plumbing and repair system, lymphatics are essential to your immune system.
Clearing your lymphatic system substantially reduces your risk of atherosclerosis, or blockage of the arteries. Cleansing your lymphatic system allows your body to more efficiently clear excess cholesterol out of your arteries. One way to get rid of excess cholesterol is to clean out the disposal pathways. Like draining dirty water backed-up in your kitchen sink by unclogging the drain pipe or using a plunger to unstop the toilet.
I would like to offer you a 3 Day Mini Detox
Your Lymphs and Your Body Will Thank You!
Sign up for free below